Divine Mission Academy seeks to recruit Teachers for immediate employment. The successful applicant will teach learners in BS 3, or Twi and other non-core courses in upper primary and JHS, or non-core courses in upper primary and JHS.
- The classroom teacher will be responsible for the day to day management of the class, ensuring that learners are learning very well and all other stakeholders are happy with the delivery of service.
- The teacher should be highly self-motivated, willing to go the extra miles to see his/her learners excelling.
- He/she should be capable of solving basic problems around us and capable of initiating creative solutions.
Required Skills or Experience
Applicants must hold any of the following qualifications at the time of applying:
- Diploma in education, B.ED Education or its equivalent, any first degree in education.
- computer literacy, ability to effectively management classroom,
- and willingness to work under pressure will be an added advantage in the selection process.
Location: Ejisu, Ashanti Region
How To Apply
Send CV and application letter to
Closing Date: March 25, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED