JOB TITLE: TEACHER OF WELDING AND FABRICATION
To design and deliver classroom and shop instruction focused on workforce training industry and COVET approved certifications.
- Develop and teach a fabrication technology program designed to address local workforce needs and industry standards.
- Teach the primary welding processes with major metals such as mild steel and stainless steel
- Manage the upkeep of the fabrication equipment guided by the workshop manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Technical Degree or HND/City and Guilds qualification in Fabrication, Manufacturing, and Welding or a very closely related field from an accredited institution with the more years of industry-related experience where work is performed to recognized industry standard and is primarily focused on the metal fabrication process
- COTVET certification or the ability to obtain the certification within one year.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All applications are to be firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday the 24th of July, 2020. All applicants should write clearly the role they are applying for in the subject of the email and application letter.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED