JOB TITLE: TEACHER OF CHALLENGE PROGRAMME
To develop and equip students with Life through experiential learning instruction and guidance on how to effectively handle the challenges and problems commonly encountered in daily life
- Coach and challenge students to become focused on control self-motivated takes in order to achieve their goals, especially in a world filled with distractions and information overload.
- Motivate students to willingly advance now solutions in the cultural environment in which they work
- Give students regular constructive feedback which is essential to creating a high-quality connection that facilitates change
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a BAR.Sc. degree in Psychology or Social Work with 35 years experience in Teaching and Counseling or in Psychology Prac Involving support to the youth
- Experience with behavior change management
MODE OF APPLICATION
All applications are to be [email protected] not later than Friday the 24th of July, 2020. All applicants should write clearly the role they are applying for in the subject of the email and application letter.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED