August 31st, 2022 at 02:21 pm
Tarya Africa Calls For Job Applications
Tarya Holding Group was established in 2014 and provides businesses and retailers with a one-stop solution that enables them to provide financial services directly to their customers.
After establishing its neo-banking solution in Israel, Tarya expanded to Ghana in 2018 with the goal of serving the unbanked population.
- Position: Senior Developer
- Company Name: Tarya Holding Group
- Job Location: Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Application Closing date: Ongoing
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer for our teams. Our Software Developers are part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise-grade software systems. You will participate in the design phase of software projects and take responsibility for their front-end implementation.
The applicants will build, maintain & test RESTful APIs, which will be consumed by external API clients, internal services, and frontend applications. To excel in this role, applicants need to be proactive and proficient with software development practices.
Successful applicants will perform the functions below:
- Firstly, own and maintain high-quality source code
- Secondly, design, develop and maintain high–performance, distributed, business-critical applications in the Fintech field
- Thirdly, research and develop new technologies and approaches
- Furthermore, solve challenging problems, while working in a highly dynamic & and technologically driven environment
- Last but not least, maintenance and debugging of existing sites and applications
- Lastly, develop and consume RESTful APIs in the application.
Qualification And Experience
Interested applicants should possess the qualification and skills below:
- Remote work experience
- At least 4+ years of Java design and development(server side)
- Knowledge and experience in microservices and distributed systems
- Implementing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with async communication and event-driven messaging architecture
- Deep technical skills with an understanding of development lifecycle, methodologies & best practices
- Ability to execute end-to-end tasks from design to implementation
- Excellent understanding of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience with Mongo or similar document-oriented NoSQL database
- Experience with Spring/Spring Boot
Additional Skills Required
- CI/CD processes
- Cloud-based services (AWS is a plus)
- Concurrency and multi-threading
- Data structures and algorithms
- Big O notation and performance analysis
Remuneration Package: We pay market rates according to qualifications and experience no matter where you live.
How To Apply?
Interested applicants should their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: The closing date for submission of the application is ONGOING
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED