March 10th, 2020 at 10:16 am
A reputable financial institution seeks to hire T24 Technical Analyst. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the underlisted.
- Support T24 based products
- Consulting support partners and Temenos if required and follow up resolution
- Create upgrade and installation packages of our products and assist in configuration and customisation
- T24 technical support to colleagues:
- Building T24 subroutines
- Support T24 implementation projects with technical knowledge
- Provide small interface developments using Integration and Interaction framework
- Provide T24 user trainings
- Experience with TAFJ. TAFC, JBASE. AA, Core, LD. AC etc.
- Database: MS SQL management. Creating simple SQL scripts, running the scripts
- Perform Post COB Checks each day after EOD before business operations begin for the day and confirm readiness
- Ensure Availability of adequate space on all partitions of T24 Backup and T24 Test servers on a daily basis
- Implement approved system changes/modifications as per agreed change management procedure and schedule
- Maintain records of database and SQL backups at DR site, conduct recovery and periodic testing of backups
- Ensure availability and reliability of all Test environments for T24 and SQL databases servers on a daily basis
- Provide technical assistance to users who need help implementing technical solutions.
- Provide training and training materials for Systems Administrators on a train the trainer approach to enable them to support users
- Provide ongoing support of end users through troubleshooting and problem solving of assigned help desk tickets.
- Train end users utilising the business system when new releases of the software are installed
- Lead the implementation and testing procedures to ensure that newly released software produces the expected results
- Monitor key reports produced by the system to ensure accurate system operations.
- Provide relevant management reports on a monthly basis, highlighting risks and capacity issues identified
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Four (4) years’ experience in a similar role
- An understanding of ITIL version 3 standard or a similar standard
- An extensive understanding of the banking operations environment and database systems
OTHER QUALITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Expert understanding of banking applications and banking operations in the micro-finance industry on T24
- Strong technological background, including expert understanding of programming and database management technologies
- Experience with information communication technology, including online portals, intranets.
collaborative workspaces and/or other internet-based knowledge management tools
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Excellent organisational, project management, communication and time management skills
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and attentive to detail.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send the application and CV to
Closing Date : March 31, 2020
You will not be asked to pay any money for this application. If anyone contacts you requesting money for inclusion in an application process, then please block & report them. A legitimate application process should never require you to pay to apply.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED