SYSTEMS ANALYST (ASSISTANT REGISTRAR I)
Applicants must possess a WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics
a First Degree in Bsc. Computer Science or a related field of study from a recognized University (Minimum, Second Class Lower). Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage.
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Information Communication Technology Division:
- Produce specifications for new systems/modified systems.
- Analyse and create test and develop specification requirements for programmers.
- Liaising with other Application Programmers and users to produce new systems.
- Implementing new systems.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogramme, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
Applicants must not be more than forty (40) years old at the time of applying.
Applicants must have at least five (5) years relevant post qualification experience in a reputable institution.
- Should have in-depth knowledge in IBM iSeries environment.
- Ability to develop, support and troubleshoot all BRM’s (Back up, Recovery and Media services) tape backup strategies.
- Ability to act as visionary and strategist for iSeries administration/troubleshooting.
- Ability to create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes and service records.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with coders, teammates and managers.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on register to start the application process or Login if you already have an account.
Complete the forms and submit your application
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 18th September 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED