A DVLA Approved vehicle inspection center in Kumasi in the Ashanti Region is looking for highly qualified and motivated persons for the following vacancies: SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
- Monitoring and maintenance, managing project deployment, upgrade and supporting IT Network systems, including switches, routers, Server OS, Windows OS, hardware, software, and its peripherals.
- Administer Active Directory and DNS
- Establish and maintain user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges, and security.
- Computer Systems and Network Support
- Install and troubleshoot communication hardware devices SNMP, SSH, XML data collections
- Install and configure software and hardware set up accounts and workstations, monitor performance, and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Degree in computer science and or professional certificate: Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Similar Certification
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or it’s equivalent → MIS Support (ERP), cloud infrastructure and web-based applications management and implementation
- Experience with routing, switching, and bridging
- Experience in System Administration, Network Administration or similar role
- Experience with database management knowledge in system security such as intrusion detection and data backup/recovery.
- Demonstrates competency in Networking Systems implementation support after deployment and documentation
- Ability to Investigate and resolves issues within the network environment
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be submitted via e-mail address: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the submission of the application is 29th March 2022
JOBS VACANCIES AVAILABLE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED