October 24th, 2023 at 04:21 am
Swedish Institute Global Professionals Scholarships 2024
International students are now eligible to apply for the SI Scholarship for Global Professionals 2024. The grant is available for Masters-level courses in any of the subjects offered by the Swedish Institute. The scholarship application deadline is February 28, 2024.
The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals seeks to develop the next generation of world leaders who will contribute to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development of the United Nations. Those who clearly understand how their education will support the sustainable development of their native nations and areas are the target audience for this scholarship. The Swedish Institute intends to give out over 350 master’s degree scholarships in Sweden in 2023.
Thus, the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs is providing funding for full-time master’s programs lasting one or two years. The Swedish Institute holds an annual call for applications for master’s programs starting in the fall semester. Make sure you fulfill the qualifying conditions, finish the application process from beginning to end, and have all the required paperwork to submit your application on time in order to guarantee a successful application.
International students are thought to benefit from studying in Sweden, and the Swedish Institute (SI) is a resource and support institution that helps them make the most of their stay. International students can get scholarships from the SI to study in Sweden, which can assist with living and tuition costs. In addition, the SI offers a variety of other services and initiatives to help foreign students, including guidance and assistance with home searches, settling in Sweden, and becoming active in the neighborhood.
Why Choose To Study In Sweden
Sweden is renowned for its inventive and progressive approach to education as well as for producing top-notch research and education. Numerous globally recognized academic institutions and research centers, regularly ranked among the top in the world, are located in the nation. International students find Sweden to be an appealing location because of its many programs, many of which are offered in English at its universities.
Many international students find that they can rapidly establish friends and feel at home in Sweden, which is generally regarded as a safe and friendly country. It can be a comfortable area to live and study because of the nation’s well-established social welfare system and high standard of living.
In general, the Swedish Institute is a reputable institution for foreign students wishing to further their studies in Sweden, and the nation is regarded as an excellent choice for foreign students in terms of possibilities, education, and standard of living.
Study options for all subjects are offered under this scholarship program.
Benefits of Scholarship:
- Complete payment of the tuition. SI pays the cost directly to your Swedish university at the start of the semester.
- A SEK 12,000 monthly payment to cover your living needs while you’re studying
- Insurance against accidents and illnesses
- A travel award of fifteen thousand Swedish kroner. This is a one-time payment, and students who are already residents of Sweden are not eligible.
- The scholarship includes a travel grant of SEK 15,000 for the duration of study for students from Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Morocco, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, or Zimbabwe.
- The scholarship includes a travel allowance of SEK 11,000 for the duration of the study year for students from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine.
- Enrollment in the SI Network for Future Global Professionals (NFGP), which provides you with a network and professional development opportunities while you’re in Sweden
- Upon the conclusion of your scholarship term, you join the SI Alumni Network. You have a special chance to continue networking and advancing your career as a member.
The award doesn’t include:
- Provide family members with extra grants.
- Pay the university admissions application fee.
- Permit modifications to the study plan We can only help you with the master’s program that has been awarded.
- Permit modifications or extensions to the scholarship period that is awarded.
Nationalities That Qualify:
You have to be a national of one of the accepted nations. You are not required to be a resident of the nation at the time of application, though. Also, you should explore alternative scholarship options if your nation of citizenship is not listed below.
You have to be a citizen of a nation where SI scholarships are available. You are not required to be a resident of the nation at the time of application, though.
Admissions to universities
By March 30, 2023, you must be able to pay tuition to Swedish institutions, have completed the university admissions process, and be accepted into one of the master’s programs that meet the requirements.
Prior Work Experience
A minimum of 3,000 hours of verified work experience are required. Furthermore, you need to exhibit evidence of leadership via involvement in civic society or from your past or current employment.
Your master’s programs of choice need to be qualified for SI scholarships. Programs in specific topic areas are prioritized by us based on your citizenship.
You don’t qualify if…
You do not meet any of the above qualifying requirements to be considered for the SI Scholarships for Global Professionals if you:
- have spent a total of two years or more living in Sweden before the scholarship period (beginning in August 2023);
- have already received funding from the Swedish Institute for Research or master ‘s-level coursework at a Swedish university or university college. Candidates who have previously attended the Swedish Institute Summer University (SISU) or SI summer courses in the Swedish language, as well as the SI Summer Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP), are still eligible to apply.
- own a degree from a Swedish university or institution previously;
- are presently registered in a course of study at a university or college in Sweden;
- possess a work permit based on employment or familial links with a citizen of Sweden or an EU/EEA nation who has a temporary or permanent right of residence in Sweden; or possess a Swedish permanent residence permit, a work permit, or both;
- possess dual citizenship with nations not on the 2022–2023 DAC list of ODA recipients.
*Exception: Students who hold two citizenships in Romania and are EU nationals may apply for a scholarship; however, they must specify which citizenship qualifies for the scholarship when submitting applications to University Admissions and SI.
The application process
You can apply for a SI scholarship once your master’s program application is complete. View further details regarding the necessary paperwork and papers under Criteria.
Send us the necessary digital files via our online application form. From February 10 at 00:01 until February 28, 2024, at 14:59 CET, the portal is accessible. This page will be accessible throughout the application period.
Note: At the conclusion of the application period, the online application portal can experience a significant load due to the large number of applications. We implore all applicants to submit their applications as soon as possible. After the deadline of February 28, 14:59 CET, no admissions will be allowed because the portal will close.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED