SWEDEN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
After residing in Sweden for 5 years, both nationals of the EU and EEA as well as of other nations can apply for a permanent residence permit. You must submit for a permanent residence card as evidence of your legal right to be there permanently. By making investments that advance the nation’s development, you can be granted a permanent residency visa in Sweden.
Discover all you need to be granted permanent residency in Sweden.
SWEDEN’S PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
If you fall under one of the following categories, you may apply for a permanent residence visa:
- First and foremost, if you are accepted to a Swedish university for some time greater than three months
- Secondly, a person who is employed or has a work visa
- Also, people from outside the EU who desire to visit and reunite with their families in Sweden
- Additionally, anyone can obtain a permanent residency card by making investments that advance the nation.
However, some other circumstances may also aid in permanent residence status aside from the aforementioned eligibility criteria.
BENEFITS OF SWEDEN PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS
Possessing a permanent residency status in Sweden has some apparent advantages.
- The main advantage of permanent residency is that it makes you eligible to apply for Swedish citizenship once you’ve complied with the criterion for physical presence.
- Secondly, the right to reside and work in Sweden without restriction for the specified timeframe
- Also, you can change occupations without having to modify your residency permit.
- Additional advantages include being able to bring family members with you to Sweden thanks to Swedish family reunification legislation.
However, if you travel to another country outside of Sweden for a long period, your right to resident status will be revoked. Depending on your permit, this period could last between two and six years.
In the same way, you run the possibility of being deported and having your visa withdrawn if you perpetrate a significant crime.
SWEDEN PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- You must complete this FORM if you wish to apply for permanent residence ONLINE.
Also, to apply in person for a Sweden residency visa at an embassy or consulate, follow the instructions below if for some reason an online application is not accessible in your nation:
- Complete the application form
- Send your application to the embassy or general consulate. The Swedish Migration Agency receives the application.
- Get the verdict. The embassy will update your application for a residence permit.
Depending on the specific situation, other documents may be needed for the application. Nonetheless, all applicants must submit the following paperwork;
- Firstly, an active passport
- Secondly, the form for requesting a residence permit to move to Sweden
- Also, a marriage license (for married couples).
- Authentication of identity
- Last but not least, a certificate of kinship or birth.
SWEDEN PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA VALIDITY
As long as you live in Sweden, you can use your permanent residence permit. Yet, if you leave Sweden for six years, you risk losing your status as a long-term resident.
Visit NewsNowGh.com for more pertinent additional information on LPR credentials as proof of approved residency.
- JAPAN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UAE 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- CANADA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UK 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED