Surveyor – Cost Management Surveyor II at AECOM
We think that infrastructure gives everyone a chance. Our work helps people and communities thrive, whether it’s making it easier to get to work, keeping the lights on, giving people access to clean water, or changing the skyline.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise, and digital solutions for our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment, and new energy. We are one global team of 47,000 people who all want to make the world a better place.
Here, you will be free to grow and learn in a world full of chances.
With hybrid work options, we will give you the freedom you need to do the best job you can. Whether you work from an AECOM office, a remote location, or at a client site, you will work in a fast-paced environment that values your honesty, entrepreneurial spirit, and willingness to try new things.
You will help us create a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion. This will be a safe and respectful place of work where everyone is encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and use their unique skills, backgrounds, and expertise to help our clients.
We will help you grow and advance in your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and various job openings. We think leadership is important at every level. No matter where you are in the company, the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join, and our business as a whole will be affected by your work.
We offer pay and benefits that are on par with the market, programs to help you and your family stay healthy, and the tools you need to move up in your career.
When you join us, you will connect with and work with a global network of experts—planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers—who are leading the way toward a more sustainable and fair future. Come with us and let’s start.
What the job entails
The QS is in charge of making sure that all of the necessary contractual steps have been taken, that notices have been sent, that documents are stored, and that records are kept.
Among the duties of the QS are:
- Helping with the evaluation of bids so that the Contractor can be chosen.
- Review the monthly requests for payment from the contractor and give out interim payment certificates.
- Review and assess Change Orders and Claims, and make reports for the Client.
- Gather information for progress reports that are due every month.
- Keep Project Registers (VOs/Claims/Payments/Insurances) up to date.
- Visit the site and take measurements.
- Estimate, plan, and report on costs at different stages of the construction project.
- Other QS tasks that make sense.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying or a similar field.At least five years of experience
With more money being spent on infrastructure around the world, our services are in high demand. There has never been a better time to work at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of working for a global, publicly traded company, like access to industry-leading technology and thinking, transformative work that makes a big difference, and flexible work hours.
AECOM has a wide range of compensation and benefits programs to meet the needs of our employees and their families. We also have a strong program for global well-being. We are the most trusted global infrastructure company in the world, and your growth and success are also ours.
How to Apply for Cost Management Surveyor II at AECOM
Deadline: 3rd, February 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED