Supervisory Warehouseman Needed at U.S. Embassy of Ghana
The U.S. Embassy Accra, Ghana is seeking eligible applicants for the position of Supervisory Warehouseman. The schedule for this position is full time, 40 hours per week.
Job holder works with one of the warehouse teams in the GSO section, responsible for coordinating the movement of materials in and out of the warehouse as well as ensuring supplies and other items in the warehouse are maintained as required. Functions include safekeeping, storing, preparing and picking up materials to and from the warehouse. Job holder supervises two warehouse workers, and three laborers. Reports to the warehouse supervisor.
- A minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated work experience in a large warehouse operation is required.
- One (1) year of total experience must be in a supervisory capacity.
- Must have general knowledge of warehousing regulations and procedures as well as motor vehicle safety program which apply to operating in a secure and safe environment.
- Must have good knowledge in road traffic regulations, must be familiar with routes related to location of residences, and must have general knowledge in safety regulations relating to bulk fuel receiving and storage.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to lift heavy objects up, and standing for long periods is required.
- Must have basic computer (Microsoft office) skills and must be able to prepare, memos, letters and reports.
- Skills in safely operating hand or power trucks to perform warehouse duties is required.
- At least driver’s license grade “C”, and the ability to drive forklift, van and truck for the purpose of warehouse operations is required.
- Must have good interpersonal relations, able to work in a team and under considerable pressure to meet deadlines.
- Driving proficiency will be tested.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO):
The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Accra, Ghana may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
How to Apply for Supervisory Warehouseman at U.S. Embassy of Ghana
Closing Date : 13th July. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED