Primary Location: Various locations, Accra
Who will you be working for?
A premium restaurant brand that specialises in contemporary flavours with complimenting Ghanaian flavours. With sites across the global, an array of opportunities arises with the expansion of their portfolio with a brand-new venue based in Ghana.
Fantastic customer interaction and service is where it all starts, having knowledge of contemporary food, language and culture would be great but there is no match for passion and interest. We need a person with excellent work ethics and great team spirit. You must have a can-do attitude, great understanding of the products we sell and a great team player with a positive attitude.
As Supervisor you will be required to lead from the front, work alongside colleagues, direct the team and ensure that everyone works to optimum efficiency (especially when it gets really busy). The ability to deliver value to the business by ensuring our labour rates are kept in line, will serve as a benchmark to excellent customer service.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Experience working in hospitality and/or restaurant industry, preferably for at least 2 years
• Food Hygiene Level 2 Certification would be a plus
• Fluent knowledge of English language would be advantageous
You will be responsible for:
• Training, managing, rewarding and retaining your super team of Service Stars
• Delivering a dynamic, FUN and smooth service to our highly-valued customers
• Maintaining an immaculate and organised Front of House of which we can be proud
• Scheduling and executing planned cleaning and maintenance for all FOH equipment, fixtures and fittings
• Help organise and lead events and parties at The Bar
• Trying new ideas to discover better ways to make profits and deliver value
• Drive sales and marketing activities and new promotions
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please send your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 17TH AUGUST 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED