ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI IDUAPRIEM LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operates the combined Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Westem Region of Ghana and has a work force of over 1400, including contractors.
AngloGold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Limited (AAIL) is looking for highly qualified and motivated persons to join the team to undertake Special Projects with an estimated project duration of between nine and 24 months.
The incumbent will monitor projects from planning to completion, including other tasks such as budgeting and scheduling, communicate and negotiate with external stakeholders whilst ensuring that the construction works conform to the entire project plan.
- Lead, manage, coordinate and offer guidance to the team on site
- Review budget on daily basis to ensure it adherence to the approved document
- Place orders for materials and be responsible for equipment and materials on site
- Follow the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met
- Monitor and ensure on-site safety compliance, cleanliness and orderliness
- Ensure the quality of products and services are maintained and make Improvements to the processes where necessary
- Carry out regular Programme monitoring to identify changes in the status of the projects
- Carry out drawings within appropriate timescale and to a high level of quality
- Track construction deficiencies and ensuring timely corrective actions.
- BSc Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognised tertiary institution
- A minimum of eight (8) years of post qualification experience in Tailings Dam Construction.
- Must possess team leadership, interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Ability to work under pressure with quality of work as a priority
- Proficiency with scheduling software such as Microsoft Project and drawing applications such as AutoCAD and CivilD.
- Works systematically to ensure completion of tasks to meet deadlines and client’s expectations
- Ability to interpret and build according to drawings, specification and other related documents
- Medical fitness for the position, as well as the environment
- Possess valid Ghanaian Driving Licence and ability to drive Light Vehicle
Mode of Application
Interested and eligible persons are to email their covering letters and curriculum vitae with the subject line – the position title to AAIL.Recruitment@Anglogoldashanti.com not later than Friday, 19 February 2021
NB: Only electronic applications will be accepted. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend the interview.
AAIL. is an equal opportunity employer. Women with the required criteria are encouraged to apply
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED