Sundae’s mission is to help homeowners get the best outcome when it’s time to sell a house that needs some love. For too long, the process of selling outdated and damaged houses has been terrible for sellers. Local property investors capitalize on homeowner distress to purchase houses cheap and resell them for huge profits.
Sundae is putting more of those profits back in the hands of the homeowner. We’ve developed a model to predict when sellers will need our help, a best-in-class sales, and marketing team to reach them, and a trusted brand that allows us to grow even faster through word of mouth and referrals. With scale and efficiency, we’re able to redistribute economic value to sellers in the form of the most competitive price so that Sundae can become the largest buyer of homes that need love in the United States.
We are a Tier 1 Venture Capital-backed company with a product-market fit, scaling revenue, and a massive addressable market opportunity. Our team is composed of seasoned leaders from real estate and marketplace businesses and with significant high-growth company experience (Airbnb, Dropbox, Chime, LendingHome).
Joining Sundae means being part of the team that’s bringing compassion and transparency to the business of helping homeowners sell in their time of need. If you’re driven by making a positive impact on people’s lives and want to support our mission, we’d love to hear from you.
POSITION: Acquisition Manager
About The Role
Sundae is building its Partner Acquisitions team to engage with realtors, wholesalers, and other partners with access to homes that need love. This is an opportunity to develop personally and professionally while working with a fast-paced team that values candor, authenticity, and creativity.
As Acquisition Manager, you are responsible for cultivating on-the-ground relationships with partners who can help Sundae source homes that need some love. You will empower these local partners with a product they’ve never had before – the highest price offer, a cash advance before close, and a customer-first orientation that influences every interaction they’ll and their clients will have with Sundae.
Acquisition Managers carry significant autonomy and require relentless ambition – we are hiring the future leaders of Sundae. Acquisitions are the front line to our process and will be held to high expectations in maintaining growth and innovation. Ideal candidates should be experienced in and passionate about real estate.
This is a unique opportunity with a nearly endless amount of growth; to unite with an unstoppable force ready to reshape the industry.
- Establish a thorough understanding of the Sundae mission, values, and goals
- Organize and develop objective investment strategies, designating the highest and best execution of an acquisition
- Build, establish, and maintain strategic relationships
- Draft summary reports assessing prospective deals
- Manage and train a team of analysts that will assist in respective market share expansion
- Schedule, attend and present at meetups, seminars, and networking events
- Track and record regional market performance
- Review all contracts and report all disclosures to necessary team members
- Finalize escrow summaries for our closing coordinator
- Reports to the Director of Acquisitions
- 3-5 years of relevant professional real estate experience is acquisitions, development, sales, or analytics
- Strong communication skills and networking capacity
- Highly self-disciplined, motivated, and organized
- Significant competence and comfortable in property valuation
- Adept in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Real estate license preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant or applicable field
- Meticulous sales pipeline management
- Effective time management and task prioritization
- Comfortable in unstructured environments
- Impeccable organization and attention to detail
- A healthy compulsion to document processes while implementing learnings
- Empathic, active listening
Compensation & Benefits
- Opportunity to revolutionize the real estate industry with a mission to help those in need
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals in a highly collaborative culture
- Competitive cash salary and compelling equity package based on experience
- Extremely competitive health benefits; retirement benefits; commuter savings and more
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: MARCH 31, 2022
We here at Sundae strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company but also as individuals. Sundae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JOBS AVAILABLE TODAY
- DVLA Approved vehicle inspection center full list of jobs
- Non-bank financial institution jobs
- Company with its partnership in the USA recruiting in Ghana
- More jobs at Rural Banking sector
- Agresearch Lead Latest Employment Opportunities
- Education Development Center (EDC) Invites Job Applications
- APPLY FAST|| Deloitte Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED