Subsea Installation & Construction Lead at Tullow Oil
About Tullow Oil
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognized independent oil and gas company focused on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licenses across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking for a Subsea Installation & Construction Lead Engineer on a permanent basis, based in Accra Ghana. The successful candidate will define construction input into the execution planning and contracting of Offshore and subsea installation projects, and define the resources and plans required to execute the construction phase of projects.
He or she will also participate in HAZID’s HAZOPs in the Subsea domain and the development and implementation of organizational processes and procedures that will assist PEG and its various project teams in meeting the requirements set forth by POD and PEP.
The successful candidate will also assist in training, development, and mentoring of the engineering, construction, and completion staff, participate in subsea equipment testing (FAT, EFAT, SIT, SWT) and qualification programs, assist SPS/SURF/and other subsea packages for review of the maintenance manuals, collect all information and historical data necessary for the future offshore operations, including intervention part under Construction / Installation entity responsibility and work with installation contractors to ensure proper execution of offshore and subsea projects
- Follow up the preparation and the execution of the Subsea pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up activities, and Hand over to TGL operations for the offshore phase
- Conduct peer review of installation costs, schedules, and execution plans
- Develop functional input to concept screening/selection, contracting strategy, and other early project planning deliverables
- Define Installation cost and schedule estimates within the project
- Ensure development of inspection and testing plans and audits for installation vessels and equipment
- Ensure Company representation in the development, and tendering process, including evaluation and award selection
- Ensure development of site management plans and procedures including safety, emergency response, SIMOPS, logistics, communication, hand-over, on-vessel surveillance, and site and vessel MOC
- Coordinate execution risk assessments and development of action plans for all findings
- Identify and communicate execution and schedule vulnerabilities: develop and monitor mitigation plans
- Coordinate installation participation in lessons learned sessions for assigned projects
- Ensure safe work practices are utilized during construction activities
- Perform other duties as requested by the Manager
- The position will require domestic and foreign travel and potentially some extended project site visits, especially during project fabrication, installation, commissioning, and start-up.
- Overall subsea construction experience in offshore oil and gas production and handling facilities
- Experience in structural, pipelines, umbilicals, risers, manifolds fabrication, and installation
- Subsea project/construction experience in various remote locations with oil and gas
- Overall Offshore construction experience in offshore oil and gas production and handling facilities
- Subsea and pipelines fabrication, installation, hook-up, and commissioning experience
- Subsea brownfield retrofit project experience
- Cost estimating and scheduling experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Offshore Oil & Gas Operator production, operations, and constraints
- Knowledge of production and project (construction) interfaces
- Knowledge of oil and gas project construction work requirements and practices.
- Knowledge of oil and gas project safety and quality requirements and work practices
- Knowledge of oil and gas facilities design and engineering
- Knowledge of oil and gas production operations
- Knowledge of issues and challenges with projects in various remote locations
Qualification And Experience
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
HOW TO APPLY?
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of application is September 25, 2022
A performance-driven culture that generates results. A commitment to your personal and professional development. A chance to make a difference in our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people. A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities. Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial, and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons, and extend your professional network.
We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives, and benefits that are designed to attract, retain, and motivate the best talent in our industry.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED