Submit Applications|| Catholic Relief Services Invites Jobs Applications
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States.
CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion, or nationality. Catholic Relief Services (CRS) has been working in Ghana since 1958 in Health, Agriculture, Peacebuilding, Water and Sanitation, Microfinance, and Education programs.
- CONSULTANCY: Tax Consultant
- LOCATION: Tamale / Accra
- DEADLINE FOR PROPOSAL SUBMISSION: September 26th 2022, [email protected] @ 4:00 pm
- DEADLINE FOR QUESTIONS AND CLARIFICATION: September 22nd, 2022, [email protected] @ 4:00 pm
- REVIEW PERIOD: August 1, 2021, to July 31st, 2022
As part of its operations, Catholic Relief Services deals with employment contracts, service contracts, leases, and assorted procurements subjected to VAT. CRS is looking for a highly capable tax reviewer to perform tax audits on its financial records and may benefit from specific exemptions in our host country agreement.
The selected applicant will be determining whether our business’s tax management procedures comply with regulations and compiling a tax review report for our Senior Management Team to act upon.
PURPOSE OF THE REVIEW
The consultant should conduct a review in accordance with CRS’s local legal status and host country agreement, to ensure CRS follows:
- Local tax laws (salaries and allowances payment, tax collection and payment on salaries, service contracts, VAT, leases, import duties, and any other applicable taxes);
- Local laws on record retention and any legal requirements related to record retention
- Any tax exonerations are defined in our host country agreement.
- The Consultant should also establish a detailed mapping of the type of tax, withholding procedures, reference of law backing up the application of the tax, payment frequency, and due date.
- An assessment of compliance with local tax laws, clearly identifying any gaps identified and citing applicable legal code(s).
- An assessment of our compliance with the exemptions defined in our host country agreement.
- A report that compares CRS retention policy with any local laws on records retention.
The contract shall be awarded to the offeror whose offer has been evaluated and determined as:
- Responsive and compliant with the requirements of this TOR;
- Having received the highest combined score: Technical Similar experience in the field 25 points; Reviewers team global years of experience 25 points; Methodology 15 points Detailed Work Plan 5 points
- Financial proposition 30 points
Qualification and Skills
- A Local Licensed Tax Firm/Tax Consultant.
- Provide the Administrative documents (Approval of creation of the Tax Cabinet, copy of the NIF, copy of the Trade Register, the Tax Discharge)
- Tax firm similar experience in the field (provide copies of certificates of services rendered or contracts) during the past 10 years (To be defined by CPs)
- At least 10 years of experience for the Lead Reviewer who will carry out the mission and 5~8 years experience for his/her assistants; Provide a detailed Work Plan.
- A detailed description of the mission methodology.
- Provide a Technical and Financial Offer for the mission.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED