November 14th, 2023 at 05:58 am
Study In Netherlands: Radboud University Scholarship 2024–25
Applications are now available for international students to apply for the 2024 Radboud University scholarships.
About Radboud University Scholarship 2024
Among the most competitive scholarship programs offered is the Radboud Scholarship Program. Students from outside the EEA who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement have the chance to be considered for a full scholarship to pursue a Master’s degree program at Radboud University that is taught entirely in English.
For the academic year 2024/2025, a total of 28 Radboud Scholarships could be awarded as follows: 2 for the Faculty of Arts, 5 for the Faculty of Law, 4 for the Nijmegen School of Management, 2 for the Faculty of Philosophy, Theology, and Religious Studies, 11 for the Faculty of Science, and 4 for the Faculty of Social Sciences.
About Radboud University
Born sometime around 850, Radboud served as the Bishop of the Diocese of Utrecht from 899 to 917. His life was largely spent studying and working in science. He gave people access to his knowledge and started supporting Roman Catholic higher education.
The Saint Radboud Foundation, which would provide the groundwork for the founding of a Catholic university in the Netherlands, was named after Radboud in 1905. Additionally, we became Radboud University in 2004 after changing our name from Catholic University Nijmegen.
The Dutch Catholic community intended to use the institution to further the emancipation of Catholics in the Netherlands, who at the time were disproportionately underrepresented in professions like public administration, law, and medicine. The Saint Radboud Foundation, which was named after Bishop Radboud because of his dedication to Roman Catholic higher education, was the organization that initially established the university.
The first Rector Magnificus of the university, Professor Schrijnen, described it as a “scientific workplace” and “the scene of fruitful intellectual collaboration and interaction” upon its opening in 1923, adding that “dissenting opinions are discussed with seriousness and objectivity.”
The Dutch Bishops’ Conference revoked the “Catholic” predicate of the Catholic University Foundation (SKU), which is in charge of Radboud University, in 2020. The institution presently intends to have conversations about the future, beginnings, and identity of Radboud University with its faculty, staff, and students.
- Host: Radboud University
- Type of Scholarship: Funded
- Level of study: Masters
- Eligibility: International Students
General Eligibility Criteria:
The Radboud Scholarship is available for any Master’s program taught in English, except joint-degree and Erasmus Mundus master’s programs.
To be eligible to apply for a Radboud Scholarship, one must be able to:
Possess a non-EU or non-EEA passport.
For other reasons, they are not qualified for the reduced EU/EEA tuition rate.
Have (will acquire) a bachelor’s degree from somewhere outside the Netherlands, have not received any prior education in the Netherlands, and have not completed any exchange programs if they are a component of the bachelor’s degree from somewhere outside the Netherlands.
Fulfill the English language competency prerequisite for your preferred Master’s program.
You have been officially admitted, as indicated in the formal letter of admission, to the Master’s program taught in English, beginning on September 1, 2024.
You may meet the requirements to be granted a visa to enter the Netherlands.
Are registered as full-time students at Radboud University for the Master’s program and the academic year in which the scholarship is to be given.
The selection process
The following standards will be applied for choosing the scholarship recipients:
- Outstanding academic performance in your current field of study, as shown by grades, test results, and publications
- How well does your prior degree relate to the Master’s program?
- The standing of the college from which you earned your prior degree or degrees
- The standard and applicability of your letter of motivation for the master’s program
- Exhibit promise in light of prior successes, accolades, and contributions to the pertinent field of study.
- Life experience, as well as extracurricular pursuits like volunteer work or internships.
Please adhere to these reference standards for the caliber of the recommendations in the two reference letters, ideally from academic sources.
Each student who applies for the Radboud Scholarship will have their application evaluated separately by the faculty selection committee. The aforementioned factors serve as the foundation for this pick. Teachers may choose students based on additional standards as well; in some study programs, interviews are conducted, for instance.
Radboud University Scholarship Coverage
Your tuition will be reduced to €2.530 if awarded a Radboud Scholarship. For instance, a grant recipient in 2024/2025 will pay a tuition cost of only €2.530, rather than €17,000, for that academic year. Additionally, the scholarship will pay for your visa, residence permit, health insurance, and liability insurance for the duration of your time spent in the Netherlands (provided by Aon Student Insurance). However, the scholarship does not cover any of the expenses associated with living and attending school in the Netherlands.
With more than 200 master’s specializations and more than 50 master’s programs, there are many options for you to increase or expand your knowledge.
- Accounting and Control
- Adaptive Organisms
- Ancient and Medieval
- Mediterranean Worlds
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Art and Visual Culture (research)
- Art History
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioural Science (research)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Business Analysis and Modelling
- Business Law
- Business and Law – dual master
- Business and Law – research master
- Chemistry of Life
How To Apply?
You can apply for a Radboud Scholarship by stating in the OSIRIS Application System that you want to apply for a Radboud Scholarship while you are applying for admission to a Master’s program at Radboud University Nijmegen. After that, you will be prompted to upload three more documents: a curriculum vitae along with two letters of recommendation. You are free to upload the same files again for your scholarship application, even if you have already submitted them for the Master’s program application.
Both admission to the master’s program and selection for the scholarship are independent processes. Being accepted into the master’s program does not automatically mean that you will be chosen for the award.
Apply online in the OSIRIS Application System before January 31, 2024, 23:59 CEST. Radboud University’s Student Admissions Office will review your OSIRIS application and send it back to you for payment of the handling fee and any incorrect, illegible, or missing papers. Resubmit your application immediately.
Also, your application must be submitted by February 14, 2024, 23:59 CEST. Thus, incomplete applications will not be accepted for the Radboud Scholarship.
Additionally, we recommend submitting your English proficiency evidence before February 14, 2024.
Before mid-April 2024 (date subject to change), Student Life and International Mobility will notify you of its Radboud Scholarship decision.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications: Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job opportunities include: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED