October 21st, 2023 at 12:02 am
Study In Netherlands: Radboud International Students Scholarship 2024
International students are invited to apply for a scholarship award to study full-time at Radboud University in the Netherlands. The Radboud Scholarship Program gives exceptionally bright prospective non-EEA applicants the chance to be awarded a scholarship to undertake a full Master’s degree program taught entirely in English at Radboud University.
Only gifted candidates with exceptional study outcomes who are extremely eager to enroll in Radboud University’s Master of Science program are eligible for the highly competitive Scholarship Program.
With reference to the scholarship
One of the most selective scholarship programs is the Radboud Scholarship Program. It gives bright, driven non-EEA students with exceptional academic records the chance to win a scholarship for the full master’s program at Radboud University, which is taught entirely in English.
Benefits of scholarships:
- Your tuition will be reduced to €2.530 with a Radboud Scholarship. For instance, a grant recipient in 2024–2025 will only have to pay €2.530 toward tuition—instead of €17,000—instead of €17,000.
- The scholarship also pays for your stay in the Netherlands’ health, liability, and visa insurance (Aon Student Insurance). Nevertheless, the scholarship does not pay for living or studying expenses in the Netherlands.
A maximum of 28 Radboud Scholarships are offered for 2024–2025 in the following faculties: Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Law, Nijmegen School of Management, Faculty of Philosophy, Theology, and Religious Studies, Faculty of Science, and Faculty of Social Sciences.
Should you be granted a scholarship and accepted into a two-year Master’s program:
- You must have passed every course in the first year in order to be eligible for the award again in the second year.
- The Radboud Scholarship and the Fulbright-Radboud Scholarship cannot be paired. You may apply for many scholarships if you are qualified, but only one will be awarded.
- Please be aware that you may only apply for one of the two: the Radboud Encouragement Scholarship or the Radboud Scholarship Program.
- The NL Scholarship and the Radboud Scholarship can be combined.
Information about the scholarship:
- Scholarship Sponsor: Radboud University, Netherlands
- Host Institution: Radboud University, Netherlands
- Scholarship Worth: €14,470
- Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarship
- Study level: Master’s Level
- Eligible Nationality: EU/International students
Qualifications and Selection Standards
The following requirements must be fulfilled in order for you to be eligible for the Radboud Scholarships for International Students:
- Applicants must have passports issued by non-EU/EEA nations.
- For further reasons, applicants are not qualified for the reduced EEA tuition rate.
- The candidate must not have received any prior education in the Netherlands, have no degrees from Dutch universities, and have earned their bachelor’s degree abroad.
- The applicant must be proficient in English in order to get admitted to their desired master’s program.
- Before September 1, 2024, the applicant must have submitted a written letter of acceptance to the Master’s program that is instructed in English stating that they have been admitted into the program on a full-time basis.
- The applicant is capable of meeting the requirements in order to be granted a visa to enter the Netherlands.
- The applicants are enrolled full-time in the Master’s program at Radboud University for the upcoming academic year, in which the grant will be given.
The Radboud Scholarship is available for all Master’s programs taught in English, with the exception of combined degrees and Erasmus Mundus Master’s programs.
Lists of References
Please see the quality of the recommendations contained within the two letters of reference, preferably two academic references.
The selection committee for the academic department to which each applicant has applied will give careful consideration, on an individual basis, to each student who has applied for a Radboud Scholarship.
The criteria that were discussed earlier played a role in the decision-making process for this selection. There are a variety of factors that can go into the decision-making process for admission to a college; for instance, some academic programs require candidates to participate in an interview.
- Talent: To be considered, candidates must possess exceptional academic achievement in the field in which they are currently enrolled.
- Candidates should be strong students at Radboud University in their intended subject of study.
- The applicant is required to provide evidence of their intellectual prowess and to have achieved outstanding outcomes throughout their previous education, which can be seen in their grades, test scores, and publications.
- The caliber of the two reference letters’ recommendations
- Motivation: The applicant’s motivation letter for the Master’s program will serve as the basis for this.
How to Apply
Instructions for applying:
You can apply by stating in the OSIRIS Application System that you would like to apply for a Radboud Scholarship when you apply for admission to a Master’s program. After that, you will be asked to upload three more documents:
- A curriculum vitae and two letters of recommendation You can upload the same files once again for your scholarship application if you have already uploaded them for your Master’s program application.
- Entrance to the Master’s program does not guarantee scholarship selection, and the two processes are distinct from one another.
Application Closure Date:
By no later than January 31, 2024, at 23:59 CEST, you must have filed your application through the online OSIRIS Application System. Following a review by the Radboud University Student Admissions office, your OSIRIS application will be returned to you together with an invoice for the handling charge and any missing, illegible, or inaccurate papers.
You must resubmit your application as soon as you can. After that, your application must be finished no later than February 14, 2024, at 23:59 CEST. Kindly be aware that applications that are not full will not be taken into consideration for the Radboud Scholarship.
It is also advised that you submit your documentation of your English language skills by the deadline of February 14, 2024.
Before the middle of April 2024 (date subject to change), you will be notified of the department’s final decision regarding your application for a Radboud Scholarship.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED