STRATSERV Ghana Limited is a merger of expertise of individuals who are the best in what they do. We cover the areas of manpower supply, sales consulting, coaching, and mentoring. Our distinct program which has been adopted and used successfully on 3 different continents has increased the sales revenue of our clients to very significant heights. Our training program is the only sales training course approved by CIMG (Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana) We provide a program that is bespoke to our client’s needs. Whether you need sales training for your staff, field supervision, or a total revamping of your sales department. We do it all. We have a proven track record with giants in the finance, insurance, advertising, FMCG, and the automobile industry.
POSITION: Sales Executive
We are looking for competitive and trustworthy Sales Executives to help our client build up their business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email, phone and one on one meeting, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Diploma or degree
HOW TO APPLY
- kindly forward all CV’s to [email protected]
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED