DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in planning commodity requirements
- Assist in monitoring commodity inventory levels
- Assist in store management activities
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual stock reports
- Cross checks all good received and issued out of the stores as per waybill
- Keeps copies of Waybill of goods going out
- Ensures that copies of Waybills issued out to the person receiving the goods and the storekeeper are well signed with a stamp
- Checks the consignment of all incoming goods
- Confirm goods coming in by duly signing and stamping Goods Received Note
- Keeps a copy of the Goods Received Note
- The entry of stores transactions and records in SAGE Accpac Accounting software
- Conduct and report on periodic stock counts
- Perform any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- A first degree or HND in Purchasing and Supply/Stores Management or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience.
OTHER QUALITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- A piece of good working knowledge in the use of the computer
- Transparent, trustworthy, honest and reliable
- Must be vigilant
- Must be able to work extra hours
- High sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Must be a team player and be able to work with little supervision
- Good interpersonal relationship
How to Apply
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including two referees and cell phone numbers to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted for an interview.
Closing Date: 30th June, 2020.
NB: Any PPAG Volunteer who is interested in the position above must attach evidence of resignation to the application.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED