DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in planning commodity requirements
- Assist in monitoring commodity inventory levels
- Assist in store management activities
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual stock reports
- Cross checks all good received and issued out of the stores as per waybill
- Keeps copies of Waybill of goods going out
- Ensures that copies of Waybills issued out to the person receiving the goods and the storekeeper are well signed with a stamp
- Checks the consignment of all incoming goods
- Confirm goods coming in by duly signing and stamping Goods Received Note
- Keeps a copy of the Goods Received Note
- The entry of stores transactions and records in SAGE Accpac Accounting software
- Conduct and report on periodic stock counts
- Perform any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- A first degree or HND in Purchasing and Supply/Stores Management or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience.
OTHER QUALITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- A piece of good working knowledge in the use of the computer
- Transparent, trustworthy, honest and reliable
- Must be vigilant
- Must be able to work extra hours
- High sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Must be a team player and be able to work with little supervision
- Good interpersonal relationship
How to Apply
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including two referees and cell phone numbers to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted for an interview.
Closing Date: 30th June, 2020.
NB: Any PPAG Volunteer who is interested in the position above must attach evidence of resignation to the application.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED