A Stores Assistant will be responsible for:
- Ordering, keeping and maintenance of stocks.
- Stock-taking preparation of estimates.
- General correspondence.
- Short-landings and insurance claims.
- Expeditious handling of all cases of loss and damages.
- Application and interpretation of stores regulations and instruction.
- Supervision of subordinate staff.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree (Supply Chain Management/ Purchasing and Supply) or its equivalent.
- He/she must have served as a Stores Assistant in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least four (4) years.
- Must demonstrate high sense of responsibility and integrity.
- Must be computer literate and be familiar with relevant stores software.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should send six (6) copies of their applications together with certificates, transcripts (where applicable), Curriculum Vitae (CVs) and recommendation from two (2) referees to:
THE SEARCH COMMITTEE CHAIRPERSON
ABETIFI PRESBYTERIAN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
POST OFFICE BOX 19
ABETIFI – KWAHU
Closing date for receipt of applications is 8th April, 2021
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be processed.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED