Working across the entire well life cycle, we are the well flow optimisation experts. Combining innovative disruptive technology with high quality data across well testing, subsea well access, well intervention and production solutions, delivering a service that’s not just state of the art but highly accurate.
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Stores Assistant to join the Supply Chain team based in Takoradi.
The successful candidate will operate the stores function as per QMS procedures. There will be responsibility for the day to day organisation and operation of the stores and security of spares, goods and materials contained in the stores.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
• Organise the operation and security of the stores.
• Liaise with the Operations department and workshop supervisor with regard to activity levels and demands for operational equipment to ensure allocated resources are in place
• Action receipt and issue of spares
• Update the computerised stock control system daily showing transactions used to maintain a cost-effective level.
• Undertake weekly stock checks.
• Action the requisitioning of spares and consumables on a daily basis to maintain stock levels.
• Encourage and develop inter-company / inter-base co-operation at all levels. Look at resource sharing thus enabling the region and the group to meet its contractual obligations.
• Maintain an active participation in improving the quality and HSEQ management system and bring to the attention of senior management any HSEQ issues that requires their attention.
• Participate and attend regular meetings to discuss operational base issues and share updates on latest company policies, structure, future plans, technologies and safety related topics.
• Ensure general housekeeping is at a high standard for a safe, clean working environment and that COSHH regulations are observed in the area.
• Maintain the filing system for stores documentation.
• Liaise with internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved and liaise with manager on any concerns
• Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest
• Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures
• Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Degree in Supply Chain Management
• Previous storekeeping experience
• Basic knowledge of SAP or similar software package preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 28 March. 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED