Store Assistants will be supervised by the Site Manager and also report to the Project Procurement and Logistics Manager.
Store Assistants Duties
- Keep daily records of all materials moving in and out of a store using Goods receipt
- Note, Stock Cards, and other inventory forms.
- Keep all inventory forms updated daily
- Ensure that each unit of insecticide moving in and out of the store is properly labeled, serialized, and recorded
- Ensure that all used materials (e.g. empty sachets, nose masks, etc.) are correctly recorded labeled and stored properly
- Ensure the store is clean, well-organized and items neatly packed on pallets.
- Carry out weekly inventory
- Assist to demobilize the operations site and transport all forms of solid waste from the site to district store in collaboration with Logistics Assistant and Site Manager.
- Assist Site Manager if the need arises.
Required Skills or Experience
- DBS/WASSCE certificate or higher
- Work experience with inventory and warehouse management is preferred.
- Possess Basic Knowledge in MS Excel
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Possession of a valid motor rider license is advantage
- Good English language writing and reading skills.
How To Apply
Email application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: November 2, 2021.
NOTE: Indicate the position and preferred district in the subject line of the email. Emails without district and Job title will not be considered.
- Nakpanduri, Binde and Bunkpurugu
- East Mamprusi
- Gambaga, Langbensi, Sakogu, Nagboo and Gbintiri
- Gushegu, Galwei and Nabuli
- Karaga, Sandua/Zandua and Pishigu
- Kumbungu and Dalun
- Mamprugu Moaduri
- Kubori and Yizesi
- Tatale, and Kandin-Sheini
- West Mamprusi
- Wungu, Kpasenkpe and Janga
- Yunyoo Nasuan
- Nasuan and Yunyoo
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED