At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavours” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavours.
Some of our local brands have been in consumers’ kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1,2 billion euros and a team of around 3,000 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are in search of a Stock Management Lead who will be a member of the Logistics and Warehouse team.
The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and controlling storage and movements of stocks and its related information within a busy warehouse.
The role holder will ensure quality, quantity and batch codes alignment with the Warehouse Management System both for inbound and outbound transactions.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Optimize warehouse processes to ensure satisfaction and on-time stocking and picking of customer orders for supply.
- Lead the management of warehouse to drive focus on quality and inventory accuracy.
- Implement inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures in the warehouse.
- Plan and lead the daily, weekly, and monthly physical stock count and reconciliation to ensure quantity and batch aligns with the system.
- Lead the management of warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Prepare detailed weekly and monthly reports on inventory operations, stock levels, obsoletes and adjustments.
- Design floor storage layout and ensure efficient space utilization with allocation of storage per bins.
- Drive achievement of warehouse KPI’s to ensure availability and on time loading of customer orders.
- Maintain and improve safety by driving the correct safety behaviors in the Warehouse.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems and escalate to warehouse manager.
- Perform daily stock reconciliation with Inbound and Outbound leads to ensure in-flows and out-flows are physically aligned with the system.
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What can you expect from us?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional warehouse management experience and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
- A degree/diploma in supply chain related study
- At least 5 years working experience in warehouse management with an FMCG
- Solid understanding of SAP Inventory management software and it’s data analysis
- Excellent flair in excel and power point use
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication and Leadership abilities
Method Of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED