Purpose of the Role
Maintain stock of the Terminal
- Prepare outturn on daily basis and prepare product stock of the Terminal.
- Maintain various importers account and distributors account on daily basis.
- Check the stock vs release availability and authorize in systems to prepare dispatch advice.
- Prepare various MIS reports for the Management.
- Settle discrepancy in stock/dispatch/release/DO with Importer/Distributor/Bank.
- Any other additional job assigned by the Terminal Manager.
- Coordinate with laboratory for release of tank. Discuss with Operation In-charge about the day’s operation planning.
- Instruct Tank-farm Operator to line up tank, Pump House operator to line up pump.
- Monitor and control vessel unloading operation and maintain log.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/ Skills Required
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Two years’ experience in stock management in terminal operation or experience for petroleum oil measurement as Inspector for vessel is essential.
- Basic office skills, including computer, data entry, and word processing skills, are necessary for receiving, processing, and tracking inventory.
- Thorough knowledge in various ASTM standards for Oil Accounting
- Operationally oriented and comfortable working in a production plant environment and experience with multi-plant operations would be ideal.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Behavioural · Good customer service skills and be able to work effectively with co-workers.
- Mature, self-motivated, proactive, willing to learn and able to work under Pressure
How To Apply For The Job
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED