Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Stenographer Secretary/Receptionist at National Biosatey Authority.
- Company: National Biosatey Authority
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Covers meetings and produces minutes and reports;
• Types correspondence and reports;
• Facilitates the organisations of meetings;
• Keeps accurate record of movement of files and correspondence;
• Answers, screens and transfers telephone enquiries;
• Receives and keeps records of visitors and clients.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Higher National Diploma/University Diploma in Secretarialship and Management or its equivalent professional qualification;
• Must have completed National Service where applicable;
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• Knowledge of Business Communication systems.
• Human and Public Relations skills.
• Knowledge in ICT applications.
• High sense of duty.
• Office Management skills.
• Good telephone manners.
• High integrity and good ethical standards.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: [email protected]
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station
Closing Date: 12 October, 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE