Special Projects Manager (Full-time)
The special projects manager is responsible for project managing the implementation of Africa Check’s various special projects across our four countries of operation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project managing the successful execution of Africa Check’s special projects, including a new project involving our network of supporters to increase the reach and impact of our work
- Driving impactful and effective delivery through proactive and clear communication, strong team coordination and excellent planning
- Leading regular meetings with project teams to discuss progress, and to identify and manage risks
- Managing relationships with external service providers, ensuring their work meets the agreed specifications
- Contributing to impact tracking and assessment of Africa Check’s work, including reporting on a regular basis
- A bachelor’s degree
- Five years’ relevant experience
- Excellent results-driven project management skills
- Proven ability to apply creative solutions to problems
- Resilient self-starter who takes ownership of projects while working collaboratively in a team environment
- Proven ability to effectively prioritise when juggling multiple responsibilities while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to build and grow effective relationships
- An interest in mis- and disinformation, specifically in Africa
- Experience working across diverse geographies and cultures (advantageous)
Submit a CV with a cover letter explaining why you would be ideal for the position to [email protected] by 14 September 2020 using the following subject line: “Application special projects manager”. Should you not hear from us within two weeks from the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED