SOS-Hermann Gmeiner International College Job Vacancy
Job Title: Teacher of English Language and Literature
- To teach the students how to speak and write English.
- Make lesson plans that will help you teach the courses very well.
- To be in charge of projects, class work, and the IB DP extended essays.
- To set and grade both classwork and internal exams, including the Entrance Exams.
- To finish reports for the semester and other things.
- To help students write and keep track of their student profiles.
- To keep an eye on extracurricular activities, community service, and other school activities both during and after regular school hours.
- A bachelor’s degree in the subject area from a university that is known for it.
- If you have a Master’s degree or have worked with the IB curriculum, that’s a plus.
How to Apply for this SOS-Hermann Gmeiner International College Job Vacancy
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and your most recent CV. Only those who make the cut will be contacted.
Use the subject line “English Language and Literature Teacher” in your email.
Deadline: February 17, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED