SOMALIA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
It’s unclear how many foreigners visit Somalia each year because there hasn’t been any formal government regulation for a very long time. Nonetheless, all foreign nationals must now have visas and residence permits. All unauthorized immigrants must register at the headquarters of the newly founded Somali Immigration Department in the nation’s capital, Mogadishu.
Find out everything you need to know to be granted a permanent residency permit in Somalia.
SOMALIA PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Foreigners who follow specific rules in Somalia are awarded permanent resident status, provided they meet the requirements established by the Somalia government and the Ministry of Immigration.
- Foreigners who have lived in Somalia for at least three years and have been legally residing abroad are given preference.
- Additionally, foreign nationals who routinely work and pay taxes in Somalia
- Foreigners may also establish permanent residence in Somalia if they are backed by Somali family members.
- Last but not least, a person who resides in Somalia permanently and is the spouse, parent, or child of a Somali national.
BENEFITS OF SOMALIA PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS
There are several advantages to possessing a visa that allows you to stay in Somalia indefinitely. These are just a few of these advantages:
- First and foremost, an unconstrained multiple-entry visa is granted to you.
- The status bearer also has access to high-quality, reasonably priced healthcare and education.
- The status possessor also allowed to purchase a primary residence for their personal use and to possess real estate.
- The individual is also qualified to work without the need for a work permit in both the private and government sectors.
- Not to mention, the spouse or dependant of the status holder may pursue their studies in Somalia without the need for a separate student visa.
SOMALIA PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
The Somali Border Agency of Somalia’s Federal Government oversees immigration and other related activities, including permanent resident status in Somalia.
A Somalia residence application must be accompanied by the following paperwork:
- First and foremost, the submitted form filled out and duly signed.
- Secondly, a valid passport
- Third, proof of the applicant’s money management
- A recent medical certificate also required.
- Additionally, three additional passport-size photos
Nonetheless, the immigration division could need more information
SOMALIA PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS PROCESSING TIME AND VALIDITY
The duration of the perpetual residence visa is ten years. You can get a residency card in 4 to 8 months.
For more information about LPR permits for a legitimate residency permit, go to NewsNowGh.com.
- JAPAN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UAE 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- CANADA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UK 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED