Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Senior Project Manager at Software Group.
- Company: Software Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
• Head the planning and implementation of large size projects or several projects simultaneously within agreed cost, timeframe, quality standard, and scope
• Track, manage and report on project progress in regards to deliverables, timeframes, quality, and risks to all stakeholders (internal and external)
• Provide accurate projections and actions on project changes, based on business, technological, situational or client influenced requirements
• Proactively support members of the project from both internal teams and external representatives
• Develop and conduct strategic plans to solve significant escalations and mitigate critical risks
• Coach, mentor, and support junior project managers and assist them in the resolution of complex tasks.
• Bring in best practices, knowledge, and experience in project management from the software industry
Qualifications & Skills:
• Possess at least 5 years of experience in project management in the software industry and a good understanding of IT fundamentals (preferably with Waterfall Methodology)
• Have PMP, SPO, SM certifications
• Are experienced in improving project management tools and techniques to contribute towards management and optimization of multiple project teams
• Have the know-how to abide and manage contractual terms, including financial related matters
• Possess leadership and negotiation skills
• Are able to work independently with little to no direct supervision and guidance
• Able to work with tight deadlines, able to prioritize and resolve critical and complex issues
• Speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
By joining us you can:
• Get big and valuable opportunities to navigate and boost your career to the next level in the fin-tech and software industry.
• Design your career in a way that meets your present deep needs and ensure your well-being.
• Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
• Maximize your compensation by our bonus and stock option programs.
• Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
• Enjoy work-life balance and have flexible working time and work from home.
• Travel to extraordinary destinations where our customers are.
• Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company that boosts financial inclusion and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
• Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving environment of our company.
Why Software Group? Because:
• You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
• You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
• You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
• Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
• You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 1 Nov, 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED