Applications are open to apply for SMART Scholarship in America 2022. The scholarship is for Bachelor, Masters and Ph.D., Degree. This Scholarship is a great example of a dynamic student. Students from All over the world can apply.
The SMART Program provides STEM Students with the Tools Needed to Pursue Higher Education and begin a Career with the DoD.
With a Full Scholarship, Students can pursue Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Degrees. SMART is a one-for-one commitment; for every year of degree funding, the scholar commits to working for a year with the DoD as a civilian employee. There are No Academic restrictions.
There is No Registration Fee. Summer internships prepare scholars for full-time employment and get them accustomed to working with the DoD. This is a combined Educational and Field Job program funded by the Department of Defense (DoD). You can Study in American Universities without GRE. America is a Country of Dreams where they Produce Top Quality Students Like Bill Gates, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
SMART Scholarship in America 2022 Details
- Country: USA
- Host Institute: Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART)
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: End of December
- Full tuition Fee and Educational Fee
- Annual cash stipends up to $ 25,000 – $ 38,000
- Paid Summer Internships
- Book and Health Insurance Allowance
- After graduation, scholars will be guaranteed a job in the Department of Defense.
List of Subjects
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Operations Research
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
- Cognitive, Neural, and Behavioral Sciences
- Computer and Computational Sciences and Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Information Sciences
- A citizen of the United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or United Kingdom at time of application,
- 18 years of age or older as of August 1, 2022
- Requesting at least 1 year of degree funding prior to graduation
- Able to complete at least one summer internship (multi-year scholars only)
- Willing to accept post-graduation employment with the DoD,
- A student in good standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale,
- Pursuing a technical undergraduate or graduate degree in one of the 21 STEM disciplines listed below,
- Able to produce a fall 2021 college transcript from a regionally accredited US college or university, OR be pursuing a graduate degree at a regionally accredited US college or university.
How To Apply
The Application Process is Online for the SMART Scholarship in America. To Apply, CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED