The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of DEPUTY JUDICIAL SECRETARY.
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
The Deputy Judicial Secretary is responsible for Court Administration and shall perform the following duties:
1. Assist with the efficient administration of the courts in the country:
2. Ensure effective manpower planning in respect of Judges and Magistrates of the Lower Courts:
3. Assist with the coordination Magistrates; of the activities of Lower Court Judges and
4. Assist with the establishment of courts in the country;
5. Assist the Judicial Secretary in managing the business of the Judicial Council and General Legal Council:
6. Assist and oversee the establishment and implementation of ICT systems within the Judicial Service:
7. Assist the Judicial Secretary in the general administration of the Judicial Service:
8. Assist with the management of the assets of the Judicial Service:
9. Any other duties that may be assigned by the Judicial Secretary
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must be a Ghanaian enrolled in the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana. Must be not less than ten (10) years standing at the Bar.
- Must have considerable administrative experience in the Public Service,
- A Masters’ Degree in HRM or an MBA would be an added advantage.
- Must be Computer literate in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Access. Must have excellent writing, communication, and research skills.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified applicants should apply and attach their CVs, relevant certificates and the
names, addresses, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana Supreme Court Administration Block
P. O. Box 119
Two (2) weeks from date of publication. That is 17th August 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED