August 26th, 2021 at 07:05 am
As the Associate Technician Field Ops, you will provide field operations support to both internal and external customers.
You will be accountable for the maintenance of all internal and external customer IT equipment and services.
Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, you will be a part of the Field Operations team responsible for the day-to-day onsite operations at the airport.
The world is changing. Are you ready to define with future of travel with us?
What you will do
- Provide Service Operations support to internal and external customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure the correct functioning and maintenance of all internal and external systems and products serviced by Service Operations
- Carry out incident and problem management support to the highest standards and co-ordinate the resolution with the appropriate resolver groups
- Ensure shortest restoral times possible, initiating the timely escalations to specialized resolver groups inside and outside SITA, according to the customer contracts, SLAs and monitoring requirements
- Manage the replacement of faulty equipment through the use of spares, and ensuring the timely replenishment of the spare according to prescribed availability and sparing policy
- Proactively detect problems related to service and infrastructure operations and delivery services, conduct diagnostics and provide service request ownership to ensure resolution of customer problems
- Use the appropriate tools and equipment to perform the installation, intervention, and repairs in accordance with Service Operations and Delivery guidelines and instructions where provided
- Carry out preventive and proactive maintenance of equipment and monitoring of systems and services in accordance with agreed schedules and customer expectations
- Perform Change Management, Configurations, Design and Implementation of the supported Product & Systems
- Liaise with local suppliers in the provision of services for the SITA Service Operations centres and report on services provided to management
- To document resolutions of problems
- To provide onsite support to Users during the cutover of the service
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science, Data Communications or Electrical Engineering
- Experienced in PC/desktop support and LAN/WAN network
- Able to work on shift duty, including weekends/public holidays
- Good interpersonal communication skills, English language is a must
- Customer service background preferred
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers.
SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Method Of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology.
We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way.
As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED