SINGAPORE STUDENT (SUBCLASS 500) VISA
The application process for the Singapore study visa is typically handled by the institution that accepted you; as a result, you may not even need to travel to the Singapore Consulate or Embassy in your home country. But, the institution where you have applied will require you to provide evidence that you can pay for your education.
TYPES OF SINGAPORE STUDENT (SUBCLASS 500) VISA
Students now find it simpler to enroll in courses in Singapore. A student permit, which certifies that you can enroll in Singapore as an overseas student, is needed instead of a student visa.
- Online application and registration for the Student’s Pass (SOLAR) system. The university will give you the SOLAR reference number and start the procedure after you confirm your admission.
- Students must log in to the SOLAR website after getting their SOLAR reference number to submit the e-form 16 and pay the processing charge of S$30.
SINGAPORE STUDENT VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- The application process for the Singapore study visa is typically handled by the institution that accepted you; as a result, you may not even need to travel to the Singapore Consulate or Embassy in your home country
- Once you arrive in Singapore, you must submit your passport details, health forms, photos, and other relevant papers. The institute will then handle your visa application immediately in Singapore.
TIMELINE FOR ADMISSIONS
All the procedures needed to complete the admission timeline are below.
Universities will reply with their responses to you a few months to the day since your request is further filed. About the outcome of your application, you are informed by email or the university website.
Request the necessary paperwork
The university you have chosen must be informed that you will be taking a course there next term once you have made your decision. For you to begin your visa application, the institution will provide you with a confirmation. For your application, you will also require additional paperwork such as financial records, medical records, bank letters, etc.
Request a Visa
Now with everything prepared, you may submit an online visa application (SOLAR). You must ask your university for a SOLAR reference number. You can log into your SOLAR portal and select the Border and Checkpoints Authority once you have it (ICA). While the processing of visa applications might take a very long time, you should apply as early as possible.
Submission of E Form 16
You must submit e-Form 16 and a visa application fee under Auspices of ICA. Immediately following the approval of your e-Form 16 application, you will receive an In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter. You can then travel to Singapore.
Arriving in Singapore
You must approach the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) as soon as you land in Singapore and provide the e-Form 16, medical report, passport, disembarkation card, and photo.
For more information about student visas, go to NewsNowGh.com.
- JAPAN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UAE 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- CANADA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UK 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED