CANDIDATES WHO WROTE THE GHANA TEACHER LICENSURE EXAMINATION BUT WERE UNSUCCESSFUL IN SOME PAPERS MAY REGISTER TO RE-SIT.
FEES FOR REGISTRATION:
- Fresh candidates are required to pay GHC 280.00 to register for the examination.
- Candidates who are re-sitting are to pay GHC 150.00 for one (1) paper.
- Candidates who are re-sitting two (2) papers are to pay GHC 250.00.
- Candidates who are re-sitting all three (3) papers are to pay GHC 280.00.
- Payment can be made through the short *772*51#
- Your Pin and Serial Number will be sent via sms.
- Log onto exams.ntc.gov.gh
- Enter your e-voucher Serial no and Pin
- Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport size photograph
NOTE: NTC will not accept any request for change of photograph after the examination
- Review information provided and submit
- Print Summary of the inputs made
- Candidates should keep their PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS secure after registration for the licensure examination for further use after the examination
Completed application forms should be received online not later than 14 April, 2021
Payment can also be made at any BRANCH OF GCB BANK LTD AND PRUDENTIAL BANK LTD NATIONWIDE. * Candidates must notify the Bank as fresh students, re-sitting one, two or three papers.
TAKE PIN AND SERIAL NO. FROM THE BANK AFTER PAYMENT
NB: There will be no extension in time for registration beyond the 14th April, 2021 deadline
DATE FOR EXAMINATION: 6th – 7th MAY, 2021
REGISTRAR NATIONAL TEACHING COUNCIL
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED