- Company: Siemens Energy Oil & Gas Equipment Limited
- Organization: Gas and Power
- Experience Level: Experienced Professional
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Accra, Ghana
- Department: SE I SV AF GH
Let’s Talk About You
- Utilize required software’s including: SFDC
- 5 years relevant work experience.
- Technical knowledge of Rotating Equipment, Reciprocating Compressors, Gas Compressor Engines, Gas and Steam turbines
- Market knowledge in Oil and Gas Industry, Power Generation and Mining Customers
- Oral, written & presentation skills.
- English language fluency.
- Motivated, dynamic & industrious with “can-do” attitude.
- Knowledge of the application of above products at customer’s facilities
- Knowledge about principal competitors (of the above-mentioned equipment)
- Ability to build strong relationships
- General sales skills, including need identification, questioning, listening, negotiation and closing.
- Strategy development skills
- Personable & professional appearance
- Good commercial acumen.
- Professionally manage assigned territory to achieve identified, key objectives. Monitor and achieve bookings targets.
- Develop customer specific strategies to maximize growth.
- Act as single point of contact when required on difficult company problems with customers to co-ordinate complex customer problems both internal and external.
- Pro-actively promote and sell IA SV products and services by visiting customers on a regular and planned basis.
- Provide feedback and direction to any BUSINESS UNIT dept. on all matters of: opportunity, competition, loss, change, problem of market intelligence and strategy for Ghana.
- Develop strong, long-term, business relationships with customers.
- Manage designated territory agents/ representatives (where applicable)
- To prepare and present professional presentations to customers relating to Product Services to customer management and staff.
- Discuss, negotiate and finalize proposals with customers.
- Provide advice/ assistance to credit and collection, marketing and completes sales.
- Develop and maintain a detailed country business plan
Your opportunities for personal growth
- This role allows you to indirectly lead a team across the organization, hence growing your management capabilities
- You will deepen your understanding of customer interaction, negotiation and project winning strategy by working on the most relevant industry projects in your region
- You’ll improve your technical knowledge in the sector, in particular around modern gas turbines and decarbonization technologies
Type of business contacts/levels
Contacts with all BUSINESS UNIT Management & staff for all IA SV business elements in spares, repairs, field service, up-grades, re-rates and training.
Large spectrum from, Senior Company Mangers, Operations, Maintenance, workshop, training, purchasing and Engineering Departments.
Let’s Talk About Us
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
The world is evolving rapidly and so are the challenges, harmful emissions chief among them. And hence, so must the solutions, if we are to meet society’s ever-growing demand for clean energy.
We partner with oil and gas customers to navigate the new normal, delivering what matters most: safety, efficiency, reliability, sustainability – and ultimately, peace of mind.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fuelled by at least 130 nationalities.
Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Method of application
Closing Date: Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED