SHOULD I ALLOW MY CHILD TO CHOOSE HIS PREFERRED COURSE AT SCHOOL
There are many disciplines of study in the sector of education. People are always aiming and planning to become something in life. Be it a change in social status or relationship, or even geographical location. The ability to aspire and work towards that aspiration is part of mankind and this trait contributes to the nature of society.
As kids, we get our inspiration from those ahead of us in time. We pick up attitudes as we see them do. These adults also greatly contribute to what we want to become in the future. This is so especially when the daydreaming of our utopia really features these secret icons of ours. We then even start to incorporate the aspirations into our childhood play. At our career playgrounds, when we are asked what we will like to become, our choices are bent on the inspiration that the adults gave us.
When these inspirations become strong even as we grow, it has been guided will show to become very fruitful in the life of the young one. This is so since the young one has its thinking, and emotions and will be saturated with the inspiration. With the likes of great inventors of our world such as Bill Gates, such as the pattern for their future careers.
COURSES AT SCHOOL
A school is a remarkable place for one to pursue his or her career. These careers that they might have gotten from some inspiration. Schools however are full of many courses ranging from the Sciences through the Arts to the technical. The student to be enrolled will do so after his decision on which course he or she prefers is made known to the school.
CHILD TO CHOOSE HIS PREFERRED COURSE
Choosing is the exercise of the will. If the will then the readiness to bear the consequences and take the responsibility for what is chosen. Should the parent or any other person choose a course for the child at school, the child stands at a point of living or accomplishing the inspirations of the one who chose. Counselling and guidance can certainly influence the child’s choice but in the absence of these the child does not make the choice, and that child is not being helped towards maturity. How can he or she then take responsibility of someone’s choice?
The choices they can make are a reaction to how much and how the quality of the care and training and influence they have received. The choice of their courses at school is no exemption. Guide your child so we’ll become responsible. Give room for them to choose and by that monitor your influence on them.
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- How to Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED