Lively Minds, an award-winning charity, is hiring to support our ambitious and exciting Early Childhood Development program in Ghana and Uganda.
Lively Minds is looking for Set-up Officers to train Ghana Education Service (GES) staff, manage government relationships and interact with communities.
The successful candidate must be energetic, highly organized, an excellent communicator, and skilled in community entry protocols and mobilization. For a detailed understanding of the role and person criteria, please see the Job Description on our website: https://www.livelyminds.org/jobs
Required Skills or Experience
Essential experience and skills
- Minimum qualification: Degree or Higher Education Diploma in early childhood or other relevant subjects.
- 2+ experience in facilitating and delivering training.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment by having energy and a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a flexible approach, enabling you to positively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Ability to coordinate, and engage large audiences.
- Experience in coaching and working with government stakeholders.
- Comfortable with frequent travel and overnight stays.
- Technically literate – good understanding of MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Able to adapt to and learn new tech systems easily.
Desirable experience and skills:
- Experience in working with GES (or other government departments) and other education stakeholders/organizations
- Experience of working for an NGO.
- Experience in community mobilization or sensitization work.
You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.
How To Apply
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Deadline for applications: 11:59 pm Wednesday 1st December 2021.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED