Servair Ghana Latest Job Opportunity
ROLE: WAREHOUSE CLERK
We are an International culinary Company that engages in a variety of culinary activities and is looking for a WAREHOUSE CLERK WITH FORKLIFT EXPERIENCE.
- Working under the supervision of the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Work on a set schedule that may change and may include weekends and holidays.
- Work overtime as needed
- Arrive on time for work.
- Follow all company policies.
- Among the duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain food safety at all times.
- Stock is issued and distributed to user departments.
- Carry out inventory for all clients on the dates specified.
- Report any occupational safety hazards in the industry and assist in the implementation of risk-reduction measures.
- Packing incoming stock, reporting shortages, and approaching expiry
- Communicate any low stock levels in a timely manner so that required arrangements can be made.
- Attend regular shift briefings and patrols on a daily basis.
- Maintaining a record of all incoming and leaving shipments
- Using jacks and forklifts to unload and load shipments from trucks.
- Assisting in the maintenance of warehouse security
- Organizing stocks based on client allocations
- Receiving cargo and interacting with Customs Officers.
- Work according to the MPS
- Inspect all functioning tools and machinery.
- Report any defective equipment or machinery.
- Labeling inventory throughout the warehouse
- Ensure that all temperature control records are kept at the warehouse.
- Ensure that all hygiene and HACCP criteria are observed in both work areas.
- Managing the warehouse’s cleanliness and tidiness on a daily basis
- Organizing products in the warehouse according to warehouse terms.
- Inspecting the stock and reporting any damaged items.
- Inspecting the warehouse premises on a daily basis.
- Coordination and communication with other departments and customers.
- Keeping records, reporting pertinent information, and creating any required documentation.
- Any other tasks delegated to you by your boss.
Required Qualifications or Experience
- At least two (2) years of experience as a warehouse clerk or in a related profession is required.
- Should be capable of operating a forklift.
How to Apply for this Servair Ghana Latest Job Opportunity
Candidates interested in this position should submit a one-page cover letter detailing their proven track record and suitability for the role, as well as a CV. This letter should showcase your abilities, successes, and ability to meet the primary job objectives. Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 12th November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED