As a Senior Sales Associate, you will be the face of Vien Health! You get to highlight our brand and image while contributing to building our reputation as a company that values its customers and their opinions.
You will be directly responsible for influencing the buying decisions of clients by detailing our products’ unique features and benefits. We are looking for selling experts who are capable of learning about what we are providing and can articulate our purpose in a manner that is educational, insightful, and professional.
If you are outgoing and enjoy serving others and are ready to make a positive difference, this is an incredible opportunity for you.
- Creating great customer experiences and building trust with our customers.
- Staying knowledgeable about Vien Health products, services, and policies.
- Pitch Vien Health products to potential clients.
- Explaining the benefits of using the product and how to make the most of using our product.
- Turning leads to sales and driving revenue.
- Accepting and processing subscriptions.
- Promoting special sales and offerings and loyalty programs.
- Assisting the marketing team with designing marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with internal teams, including account management, marketing, finance, legal, and others, to ensure client success and performance.
- Contribute to an evolving sales methodology by providing input and feedback. Own the implementation and management within the team.
- Mentor junior sales associates.
- Demonstrated track record and success in consultative selling.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, with an ability to present and cater messaging to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain strong internal and external networks.
- Experience selling a non-essential health or wellness benefit preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly connect and establish trust/rapport with a wide range of personalities in different settings.
- Confident, outgoing, persistent, and self-motivated.
- Diploma, HND, or bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- 3+ years’ work experience in the marketing field.
- Fluent in English and/or French and any other local dialect (Twi, Ga, etc.)
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: ONGOING
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED