The Senior Procurement Assistant will perform duties relating to procurement of goods, services and works including:
• Responsibility for supervision of the procurement section of the college;
• Purchasing of items for the College.
• Preparation of procurement plans for goods, works and services for the college;
• Assisting in ensuring adherence to procurement regulations as contained in the
Procurement Act 2003, ACT 663 and any other regulatory framework;
• Assisting in the formulation of procurement plans and strategies;
Assisting in the processing of tender advertisments;
• Preparation of tender bids;
• Supervising the maintenance and updating of proper database of suppliers, service
providers and consultants;
• Assisting in monitoring contracts to ensure conformance and compliance with contract terms
• Assisting in the compilation of procurement requests from user departments for action;
Any other duties that may be assigned by the principal
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Applicant must have relevant Bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognised institution or relevant professional qualification. Candidate must have served as Procurement Assistant in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution or organisation for at least four years.
Applicant must be computer literate and must be conversant with the relevant software and the procurement regulations.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their applications together with certificates, transcripts
applicable) and CVs that include at least two referees to:
ST. TERESA’S COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,
POST OFFICE BOX 129,
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date for receipt of applications is FRIDAY, 12TH FEBRUARY, 2021. Please, note that applications received after the deadline will not be processed. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED