Senior MI and Reporting Business Analyst at Remoteli
The primary responsibilities of the Sr. MI and Reporting Business Analyst will be to work with the Head of Management Information on the accounts to ensure that internal and external reporting of Management Information (MI) and other key data used by account leadership teams and the client is highly accurate, complete and aligned to other reports and indicators.
They will support the Head of Reports/Dashboards and the account leadership team to pull reports and create dashboards. Still, they will be most focused on providing data integrity analysis and ensuring the rest of the team is building reports and dashboards that are as accurate, complete and up to date as possible.
- Firstly, Contributes to changing the culture regarding account leadership in markets when it comes to “living in the data”.
- Secondly, Leverages standard quality assurance best practices to analyse and monitor the creation of account-focused MI, Dashboards and Reports
- Thirdly, Flag, communicate and independently escalate concerns to internal and external audiences.
- Moreover, Reviews, overhauls, and standardises processes to ensure the data collected is as accurate as possible with as minimal a bureaucratic overhead to account teams as possible. This will mean understanding the nuances of account requirements as well as being able to understand the broader business need.
- Additionally, Fulfil stakeholder queries related to the integrity and accuracy of published MI, Dashboards and Reports
- Then, Monitors and benchmarks trends and changes to the accuracy of our MI, Dashboards and Reports and provides insights, recommendations and advocacy towards ever increasing their accuracy, completeness and overall integrity as a measure of success of the role
- Also, Facilitates alignment of data between the various systems and databases working with system owners and heads of departments from relevant functions
- More so, Writes detailed queries and undertakes bespoke analysis per account or client request alongside the Head of MI on the accounts
- Furthermore, Drives internal communications/training programs on data accuracy and integrity alongside the Head of MI on the accounts
- Last but not least, Manages stakeholder satisfaction efforts
- Finally, Provides additional bandwidth to the team that builds the actual Dashboards and Reports and performs other related job duties as assigned in a way that does not compromise their independent QA responsibilities.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS (Specifics to be negotiated annually)
- Client feedback on the quality of our MI, Dashboards and Reports
- Measurable quarter over the quarter improvement of the quality, accuracy and completeness of our MI, Dashboards and Reports
ROLE-SPECIFIC SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or High School Diploma/GED and 6 to 8 years of work experience in a business setting
- 2 or more years of experience with quality assurance
- 3 or more years of experience with data management and reporting or business decision data analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels
- Results orientation and good time management skills with an ability to understand key milestones, goals and objectives
- Advanced Excel skills. The ability to create complex formulas, work with and merge multiple data sets and ensure that the results are accurate
- Advanced business analysis skills. The ability to document the “AS IS” and “TO BE” scenarios and prioritise requirements and demands of competing stakeholders to achieve impactful results
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and exercise follow-through skills, adhere to a work schedule and address challenges as they arise, maintaining a positive outlook.
- Self-motivated, driven, proactive, helpful and enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to think differently and come up with solutions to unique problems.
- Collaborative team player, open-minded and willing to learn and evolve.
- The ability to organise and prioritise workloads to maximise productivity.
Closing Date : 25th September, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED