Senior Lecturer at Nobel International Business School (NIBS)
Nobel International Business School (NIBS) located in Accra, Ghana is a graduate school that specializes in professional and academic doctorate and master’s degrees as well as upskilling and reskilling programs for executives. To execute our second 5-year development plan, NIBS is looking for entrepreneurial candidates for the following role: Senior Lecturer
- To begin with, Deliver high quality teaching to students at undergraduate and postgraduate level
- Secondly, Contribute to the design, development and evaluation of courses and programmes
through liaison with colleagues in Dubai and London
- Furthermore, Identify best and innovative practices in learning and teaching and build them into
personal teaching practice
- Then, Ensure that personal research and knowledge of the field inform personal teaching
- Also, Contribute actively to initiatives which identify new and best practice in teaching and learning and promote it across the faculty and institution
- Moreover, Ensure that research insights and materials are built into the curriculum
- Besides that, Take lead responsibility for a programme area, subject or course, as required
- Afterwards, Enhance student experience and outcomes
- Last but not least, Provide academic advice and counselling
- Finally, Liaise closely with teaching, technical and administrative staff as appropriate to
ensure a quality teaching and learning environment.
Qualification & Skill Requirements:
- Doctorate in Business and Management, Finance, Accounting, and related fields from an accredited University.
- Experience in teaching academic and executive education programs, and research with high-quality publications in peer reviewed academic and/or practitioner journals.
- Have a significant to adequate impact on the discipline and the work of researchers and managers.
- Commitment to undertaking scholarly research and publishing results in leading peer-reviewed local and international journals.
- Be student/client-needs oriented with a great sense of responsibility for student/client service, achievement, and success.
- Committed to personal academic improvement to deepen research and teaching skills, and willing to learn the NIBS approach to supervising research students.
- Lastly, Entrepreneurial with a sense of commitment to achieving specific performance targets and being rewarded on performance. O Committed to institutional development and service.
How to Apply for Senior Lecturer at Nobel International Business School (NIBS)
Send application, CV, and other supporting materials to [email protected] Closing date for applications: two weeks from the date of publication. Applications for only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Closing Date : 20th May. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED