The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Senior Internal Auditor:
For appointment to the rank of Senior Internal Auditor, the candidate must:
- Have been appointed Senior Internal Auditor in an accredited University/Institution and have served for, at least, two (2) years on that grade. OR
- Hold a Ph.D. or an M.Phil. or a two-year full-time research Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, or Accounting and Finance. In addition, the applicant must have a good first degree and a Professional Certificate from Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICAG), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors (CIIA), Certified Professional Accountant (CPA). or any other recognized professional body. OR
- Have satisfactorily performed as an Internal Auditor and met the six (6) years minimum waiting period requirement for promotion to Senior Internal Auditor in a University or its equivalent. In addition, he/she should have the minimum requisite papers for promotion to Senior Internal Auditor.
- Have, at least, eight (8) years postgraduate qualification relevant work experience in public service (applicable to ii).
- Computer literacy, especially in use the of accounting software, is required.
- In addition, the applicant must not be more than 40 years.
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to submit (10)hard copies of the complete application pack to:
C. K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences
P. O. Box 24
Navrongo, Upper East Region
The application pack should contain the following:
- Completed application form for Senior Members (Academic/Professional) Positions (Form 1B)
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic and professional certificates.
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Wednesday, 30th September 2020.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED