JOB PURPOSE: To provide secure and timely driving services to transport Staff, materials or equipment to areas where they are required.
- Keep track of general maintenance schedules
- Ensure sound running of vehicle assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary
- Register the movement of vehicles in the logbook
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Management
- Safety Conscious Alertness
- Mechanical Skills
- A minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate, NVTI or its equivalent
- A valid driving licence not below ‘D’ class with a minimum of eigh: (8years accident-free driving experience
- A professional level qualification or industry skill bases Certification in auto-mechanics
- A Certificate from an accredited driving institute
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants should forward their application, together with their cuniculum vitae copies of relevant Certificates contact telephone number email address and names and addresses of two(2) referees to:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
LAW REFORM COMMISSION
P.O. BOX M.63
OR send to
The Commission’s office at GPS GA 076-512 same building with the Kaneshie Court near Accra City Campus of the University of Ghana.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than Friday, 1th March, 2021.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED