SENIOR COST ACCOUNTANT
To be responsible for direct activities of product costing, product manufacturing analysis, and inventory valuation, and act as advisor to senior management.
- About five (5) years of proven Accounting work experience from similar job/ industry preferably in an FMCG industry. Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance.
- teed industry experience a plus Hands on ERF experience preferred 5+ experience; cost accounting preferred
- Must have experience, especially with inventory evaluation; Excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and high confidence in stating professional opinion
- Strong grasp of SAGE-ERP accounting software concept
- Extremely strong Excel skills, especially advanced financial modelling and analytical techniques
How To Apply
Interested persons should send their cover letters and Curriculum Vitae with a minimum of three referees to:
latest by Thursday 25th August, 2020
Applicants are required to present two hard copies of their relevant certificates and aacademic records and indicate the role being applied for on both the cover letter and email title
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED