APPOINTMENT OF SENIOR ARCHITECT ASSISTANT
An Applicant must be responsible for:
- Lead and develop projects from early concept through design development;
- Prepare drawings, specifications, and construction documents;
- Design and document building projects;
- Liaise with contractors and other professionals such as engineers, architects etc to undertake architectural works at site;
- Consult with University Management through the Director of Works and Physical Development to determine building requirements
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
An Applicant must hold:
- Have a Bachelor Degree in Architecture or related field.
- Have a minimum of two years post qualification experience in a reputable practicising firm, industry, commerce and public service;
- Ability to use Architectural softwares such as AutoCAD, SketckUp, ArchiCAD, etc.
- Show clear evidence of ability to hold schedules with less supervision;
- Membership of a relevant recognized professional body will be added advantage
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Thursday, 6th May 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED