September 18th, 2022 at 09:22 am
SEND GHANA Job Vacancy Advertisement
- Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Mel) Officer SEND GHANA
- Duty Station: Accra and Tamale Offices
- Reporting to: Deputy Country Director (Accra) and Regional Programme Manager (Tamale),
- Associates: Programme, Project, and Field Officers.
The MEL Officers will be responsible for the collection, analysis, and management of data on project performance followed by enabling staff, principals, and implementing partners to use monitoring information to strengthen the implementation strategies to accomplish the overall goal of the organization and its projects.
The successful applicant will be responsible for performing the task below:
- Firstly, the development of the MEL plans and strategies to support all SEND’s projects and activities
- Secondly, plan and coordinate MEL data collection and analysis exercises for all projects and activities
- Thirdly, shall be the chief custodian of all MEL data and secure that they are securely kept
- Also, organize and conduct MEL orientation and training for all staff on new projects
- Furthermore, periodically organize data verification exercises to ensure that MEL information is accurate
- Afterward, manage the organization’s digital information platform and database and ensure it is regularly updated
- Then, carry out periodic compilation, synthesis, and analysis of regional level data
- Also, ensure disaggregation of MEL data by gender, age, occupation, location, and the person with a disability
- Besides that, coordinate and ensure that lessons learn and significant change stories for each project are properly researched, written, and disseminated
- Moreso, plan and conduct training on the use of indicators for new projects for staff, principals, and partners
- In addition to that, provide project data to staff, principals, and partners upon request
- Also, participate in the preparation of project performance reports including quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reporting
- Furthermore, participate in ICT team activities of the organization including the promotion of the application of digital devices for project implementation and PM&E activities
- Aside from that, assist in the development of audiovisual documentation
- Again, facilitate the use of digital devices including software packages to support the PM&E activities
- Last but not least, shall plan and coordinate the execution of the following exercises: baseline data collection, mid-term reviews, and endline evaluation
- Lastly, carry out any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by your supervisor.
Skills or Experience
- Applicant should have a Master’s Degree in Project Management (M&E Bias), Development Studies, Social Science, and related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience.
- Must be prepared to multitask.
- Strong command of oral and written English
- High levels of integrity and ethics
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their Cover letter and CV in a single document in PDF only with three (3) professional referees to email@example.com with the subject heading “Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Officer” addressed to the Human Resource Manager, SEND GHANA. Accra.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of the application is11:59 pm GMT, September 27, 2022.
NB: Given the anticipated volume of submissions, only highly qualified candidates will be contacted. Females are encouraged to apply.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job OpportunityAll Posts
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED