November 11th, 2019 at 11:55 am
SEE LIST: Staff I.D for first batch of local government new officers released
A massive recruitment by the local government service saw over two thousand new entrants of staff. The employee numbers of these new officers have finally been released.
The staff IDs shall be essential in going through for the biometric Registration. By way of staff getting their salaries, this is a vital part of the process of being mechanized on the government payroll.
Recruited staff are to note that employee numbers are being released in batches. As such this serves as the first batch.
This has been brought to the attention of the respective Human Resource Managers in the various regional coordinating councils and assemblies. Officers are to liaise with them for direction.
Reliable sources available to newsnowgh.com has it that Biometric Registration starts this week.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR BIOMETRIC REGISTRATION
1. Original appointment letter
2. Two copies of appointment letter
3. Two copies of ‘letters of introduction’ addressed to the director in charge of Biometric registration at the Biometric Secretariat
4. Two copies of assumption of duty letters.
5. Original National ID preferably voters card plus photocopies
6. Details of SSNIT ( SSNIT card)
7. Bank account details
Officers are to contact their respective HRs for their details in the following order:
Employee number, name, management unit, job name, grade number, sex, date of birth, job, region, district and the employee type.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED