JOB PURPOSE: To provide security protection for the Commission, and officials within the Commission’s premises.
- Ensure the implementation of security policies of the Commission
- Ensure that staff are safe
- Protect and safeguard all Commission’s properties Keep record of movements of persons within the Commission
- Control access to the office and protecting emp and Patrol areas and performing security checks
- Provide information to management on security issues involving statt and properties of the Commission
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by management
- Integrity and Ethics
NO Attention to detail
- Knowledge of environment
- Communication Skills
- Ability to maintain records and prepare written reports
- A minimum of SSSCE/WASSCE, NVTI or its equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years post qualification relevant work perience in a reputable institution
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants should forward their application, together with their cuniculum vitae copies of relevant Certificates contact telephone number email address and names and addresses of two(2) referees to:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
LAW REFORM COMMISSION
P.O. BOX M.63
OR send to
The Commission’s office at GPS GA 076-512 same building with the Kaneshie Court near Accra City Campus of the University of Ghana.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than Friday, 1th March, 2021.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED